Five reasons to choose a modular data center
1 – Increased cost efficiency
Delivers scalable growth with modular designs that fit the different needs within the customer’s business. It allows better rationalization of resources and maximum cost effectiveness.
2 – High level of security and availability
We keep your IT assets safe against the various risks mentioned by ISO 27000, which are: fires, corrosive gases, floods, undue access, flooding, electromagnetism, vandalism, gunfire and explosions, among others.
3 – Made to measure
We have developed end-to-end solutions for the data center in partnership with the customer. We design, install, operate, and monitor services in real time.
4 – Ready to use
Adopting IT infrastructure with pre-engineered solutions allows you to design data centers of various sizes – from a rack (micro data center) to as many racks as you need (saferoom, secure room, or containers) – within an average of 90 days.
5 – Ease of expansion
Using scalable modules in the data center, including infrastructure and ICT [Information and Communication Technology] and networking equipment, enables the environment to grow according to the customer’s needs. All products also offer Edge Computing capabilities and can help you process information faster and with quality (for your customer or end operation).
Modular Data Center
Distributed data processing for high performance with maximum security.
Solution that includes several models of data centers and aims to meet demands for flexibility of the IT infrastructure, protection of the highest level of operation and reduction of latency, allowing business growth with agility, security and effective cost management.
What do we offer?
- Safe Room: The highest level of protection and availability to adopt in a data center and safeguard your investment as much as possible.
- Micro Data Center: Small form factor modular solution for 1 to 5 rack(s) protection with the highest level of safety and availability.
- Rack Edge: Processing, infrastructure, and ICT in a complete data center for high-availability workloads that require low latency to drive the best possible performance of applications with less risk than connectivity in more critical areas.
- Secure Room: Processing, infrastructure, and ICT in a complete data center for high-availability workloads that require low latency to drive the best possible performance of applications with less risk than connectivity in more critical areas.
- Container: Product created for use on edge backup or processing sites that require mobility and security against forced entry and other risks.
Want to learn more about Modular Data Center?
Discover the advantages and benefits of this solution